- Execute inbound marketing programs to engage and influence clients’ target markets.
- Use our marketing automation platform (HubSpot) to optimize our clients’ lead generation & lead nurturing processes through email campaigns, content marketing, and social media channels.
- Help to develop and manage rich content that attracts a qualified audience to our clients’ owned properties. This may include blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Develop engaging content for clients’ social media sites.
- Convert website traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and content offers.
- Track, report, and analyze program performance, and make recommendations for further improvement.
- Manage projects, contractors, vendors, timelines and all deliverables for assigned clients.
- Conduct market research, including keyword research (using tools like Google AdWords Keyword Planner, SEM Rush, and Cision).
- Participate in monthly internal strategy sessions.
- Contribute to the company’s blog on a regular basis.
Inbound Marketing Specialist
Owner & Consultant
David Doughty Media & Marketing
Created marketing material for Dawn Food Products, Inc.
Created marketing video for Oman Ministry of Health.
Work on websites and create digital marketing strategies for clients.
Social Media Director & Website Design
Career Development Services LLC
- Create and execute Social Media campaigns for consultants, job seekers, and small businesses
- Design and build websites for individuals and small businesses
New Media Coordinator & Co-Producer
Media Production Group
- Created 3-5 min. marketing videos of different non-profit work around the world.
- Created and worked on multiple marketing campaigns and participated in strategic leadership development.
- Created promotional pieces for different city councils; in-house videos for larger manufacturers; produced low budget commercials; and non-profit promo videos.
Director & Video Coordinator
University of Central Oklahoma
Athletic Video Coordinator
Created weekly video updates at bronchosports.com and recruiting videos. Also was in charge of multimedia operations at the football stadium.
Consistently taught student interns how to run big screen at game and operate cameras.
News Director, KCSU-TV
Taught other students how to run a live student-run newscast.
Teacher's Assistant for a class and often took have the class to teach while the professor took the other half of the class.
Experienced Directing, Technical Directing, Audio Engineering, Floor Managing, and running cameras for student run newscast that went live at 5pm every weekday.
Music Director, KUCO-FM
In charge of teaching students how to use the sound booth and scheduled air time for each one that needed it for school credit.
In charge of entire operation at radio station including play list reporting to College Music Journal, contacting labels and promoters, and producing the morning show